Is there a deposit?
- Yes, each appointment requires a $100 deposit (collected via Square during online booking or after custom art is submitted & approved).
- Deposit is non-refundable, however it will go towards the over all cost of the tattoo
- Deposit isn’t affected as long as 48 hour notice is given to reschedule.
- The only time you will loose your deposit is through cancellation or a “no call, no show” on the day of the appointment.
- Deposit is designed to ensure a day and time in my schedule.
- Deposit is also designed to ensure your attendance on the day of our appointment.
Where are you located?
- Monolith Tattoo Studio
- 61470 S Hwy 97 Suite 3A, Bend, OR 97702
- Located across the street from Fred Meyer in South Bend, Oregon
Where should I park?
- There's a parking lot with plenty of space right out front.
After care Instructions?
How should I prepare?
- Be sure to eat before the tattoo
- Be sure to be hydrated before the tattoo
- Tattooing may affect your blood sugar so bringing a sweet snack or a soft drink just to be safe
- Being hungover and getting tattooed sucks… A lot. I’ll leave it at that.
- If you are noticeably under the influence of drugs (which means alcohol too) I wont tattoo you.
- Take care of the area you are getting tattooed before the appointment. If you have new skin lesions, or any opened / still healing lacerations in the area of the tattoo, we will have to reschedule.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the area being tattooed. (for example – if you are getting your thigh tattooed where shorts you can pull up easily. Otherwise you will have to take your pants completely off).
What to bring?
- Government issued Identification (Military ID, Passport, or Drivers License)
- Feel free to bring a friend or two, but seating is limited so keep the entourage to a minimal.
- CA$H ONLY
- Be sure to visit your bank first to avoid paying an ATM fee
- Tips are always appreciated!